学习经验 口语听力 https://www.jiaoyubao.cn/ | 手机站
2019年11月25日 14:01:23
英语口语学习,日常生活中,我们常常需要和别人确认、核实信息,在商务场合下,这些询问技巧也很重要。那么,如何用英语和对方询问、确认信息,来确保信息准确无误呢?下面,这篇文章将告诉你!
英语口语学习,日常生活中,我们常常需要和别人确认、核实信息,在商务场合下,这些询问技巧也很重要。那么,如何用英语和对方询问、确认信息,来确保信息准确无误呢?下面,这篇文章将告诉你!
反义疑问句
当你确定你已经理解了,但想再检查一遍时,就会使用问号。在句末用原句助动词的相反形式进行检查。
主语 时态(肯定句/否定句) 宾语 , 相对助词 S
例:You’re going to attend the meeting next week, aren’t you?
你下周要参加会议,是吗?
They don’t sell computers, do they?
他们不卖电脑,是吗?
Tom hasn’t arrived yet, has he?
汤姆还没到,是吗?
用于重复检查的短语
用这些短语来表示你想改写某人所说的话,以确保你正确地理解了某事。
例:Can I rephrase what you said/have/said?
我能重述一下你说的话吗?
So, you mean/think/believe that ...
所以,你是说/想/相信...
Let me see if I’ve understood you correctly. You ...
让我看看我是否正确地理解了你。你......
Can I rephrase what you mean? You feel it’s important to enter the market now.
我能重新表述一下你的意思吗?你觉得现在进入市场很重要。
Let me see if I’ve understood you correctly. You would like to hire a marketing consultant.
让我看看我是否正确地理解了你。你想请一位营销顾问。
用来要求澄清的短语
Could you repeat that?
你能重复一遍吗?
I’m afraid I don’t understand.
恐怕我不明白。
Could you say that again?
你能再说一遍吗?
Could you repeat that? I think I may have misunderstood you.
你能重复一遍吗?我想我可能误解了你。
I’m afraid I don’t understand how you plan to implement this plan.
恐怕我不明白你打算如何实施这个计划。
用来确保别人理解你的短语
在你提供了对听众来说可能是新的信息之后,通常会要求确认问题。用这些短语确保每个人都明白了。
例:Are we all on the same page?
我们都在同一个话题里吗?
Have I made everything clear?
我把一切都说清楚了吗?
Are there any (more, further) questions?
还有什么问题吗?
Are we all on the same page? I’d be happy to clarify anything that’s not clear.
我们都在同一个话题吗?我很乐意澄清任何不清楚的事情。
让我们再看几个例子~
短语
用这些短语重复信息以确保每个人都理解了。
例:Let me repeat that.
让我重复一遍。
Let’s go through that again.
我们再来一遍。
If you don’t mind, I’d like to go over this again.
如果你不介意的话,我想再看一遍。
Let me repeat that. We’d like to find new partners for our business.
让我重复一遍。我们想为我们的生意找到新的合作伙伴。
Let’s go through that again. First, I take a left at Stevens St. and then a right at 15th Ave. Is that correct?
我们再来一遍。首先,我在史蒂文斯街左转,然后在第15大道右转。对吗?
示例情况
例1-在会议上
Frank: ... to end this conversation, let me repeat that we don’t expect everything to happen at once. Are we all on the same page?
弗兰克:为了结束这段对话,让我重复一次,我们不希望每件事都马上发生。我们都在同一个话题里吗?
Marcia: Can I rephrase just a bit to make sure I’ve understood?
玛西娅:我能不能换个说法,确保我听懂了?
Frank: Certainly.
弗兰克:当然。
Marcia: As I understood, we’re going to open up three new branches over the next few months.
玛西娅:据我所知,在接下来的几个月里,我们将新开三家分公司。
Frank: Yes, that’s correct.
弗兰克:是的,没错。
Marcia: However, we don’t have to make all the final decisions right now, do we?
玛西娅:不过,我们现在不必做后的决定,是吗?
Frank: We only need to decide who should be responsible for making those decisions when the time comes.
弗兰克:到时候我们只需要决定谁应该负责做这些决定。
Marcia: Yes, Let’s go through how we’re going to decide that again.
玛西娅:是的,让我们再考虑一下如何决定。
Frank: OK. I’d like you to choose a local supervisor you feel would be up to the task.
弗兰克:好的。我想让你选一个你觉得能胜任的地方主管。
Marcia: I’m supposed to let him or her choose the location, aren’t I?
玛西娅:我应该让他或她选择地点,不是吗?
Frank: Yes, that way we’ll have the best local knowledge.
弗兰克:是的,这样我们就能掌握好的当地知识。
Marcia: OK. I think I’m up to speed. Let’s meet again in a few weeks.
玛西娅:好的。我想我已经跟上了。几周后我们再见面吧。
Frank: How about Wednesday in two weeks?
弗兰克:两周后的星期三怎么样?
Marcia: OK. See you then.
玛西娅:好的。到时候见。
例2-获取方向
Neighbor 1: Hi Holly, could you help me out?
邻居1:你好,霍莉,你能帮我一下吗?
Neighbor 2: Sure, what can I do?
邻居2:当然可以,我能做什么?
Neighbor 1: I need directions to the new supermarket.
邻居1:我需要去新超市的路。
Neighbor 2: Sure, that’s easy. Take a left on 5th Ave., turn right on Johnson and continue straight ahead for two miles. It’s on the left.
邻居2:当然,很简单。在第五大道左转,在约翰逊街右转,一直往前走两英里。在左边。
Neighbor 1: Just a moment. Could you say that again? I’d like to get this down.
邻居1:等一下。你能再说一遍吗?我想把这个记下来。
Neighbor 2: No problem, take a left on 5th Ave., turn right on Johnson and continue straight ahead for two miles. It’s on the left.
邻居2:没问题,在第五大道左转,在约翰逊街右转,一直往前走两英里。在左边。
Neighbor 1: I take the second right on Johnson, don’t I?
邻居1:我在约翰逊的第二个路口右转,是吗?
Neighbor 2: No, take the first right. Got it?
邻居2:不,在一、个右边。知道了?
Neighbor 1: Uh, yes, let me just repeat. Take a left on 5th Ave., turn right on Johnson and continue straight ahead for two miles.
邻居1:嗯,是的,我再说一遍。在第五大道左转,在约翰逊街右转,一直往前走两英里。
Neighbor 2: Yes, that’s it.
邻居2:是的,就这样。
Neighbor 1: Great. Thanks for your help.
邻居1:太好了。谢谢你的帮助。
Neighbor 2: No problem.
邻居2:没问题。
好了,就说这么多,希望对大家有用。我是你的学习顾问王敏,选课有问题,快来找行家,我会为你匹配最适的课程,欢迎大家关注我微信(18560125702),学姐近10年教培行业工作经验,从现在开始我就是你的私人顾问,为您的课程进行一个详细系统的讲解哦。返回教育宝头条
我们往往把英语仅仅当作一门知识在学,到最后,还是不会说英语。其实我们学一种语言,最重要的就是利用这种语言的某些部分来进行交流。有六种技巧,是美国人和美国人之间交流的关键性东西。