学习经验 口语听力 https://www.jiaoyubao.cn/ | 手机站
2020年02月06日 17:44:40
今天小编给大家带来了关于英语口语之情景对话的练习分享,希望对大家的英语学习有所帮助,祝愿大家身体健康,万事胜意。生活只需要拥有一份恬淡平和的心情,人生要学会储蓄。淡然并不是伪装出来的,而是一种沉淀。
今天小编给大家带来了关于英语口语之情景对话的练习分享,希望对大家的英语学习有所帮助,祝愿大家身体健康,万事胜意。生活只需要拥有一份恬淡平和的心情,人生要学会储蓄。淡然并不是出来的,而是一种沉淀。
A: Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?
B: No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?
还没,我正在考虑弄个冷披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烤烤。你呢?
A: I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?
我正在想咱俩今晚可以一起做晚饭。你觉得怎么样?
B: I'm absolutely useless at cooking!
我对做饭一窍不通啊!
A: I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!
我可以教你怎么做健康食品。冷披萨对你一点好处都没有!
B: I know they aren't good, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
我知道吃冷披萨对身体没什么好处,可是真的既便宜,又方便而且味道也不错。
A: I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine. Maybe we could try that?
我近日在一本杂志上看见一份做鸡肉咖喱的菜谱。不如咱们试着做做看?
B: Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?
好呀,为什么不呢?原料都齐全吗?
A: I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!
我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧!
B: What do we do first?
首步先干什么?
A: First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.
首先,把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用。
B: OK. Should I heat the work?
好的。需要热锅吗?
A: Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.
行。锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都放进去翻炒几分钟。
B: What about the chicken?
鸡肉怎么办呢?
A: That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir fried on its own until its cooked through.
把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟。
B: How about the rice?
米饭呢?
A: I'll prepare that. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?
我来弄米饭。你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?
B: White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!
白米饭吧。我可不吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!
想学口语听力但不知道如何选,口语听力哪家好,很多人被这方面的问题困扰,我是教育宝学习顾问王敏,我愿意为你提供学习规划方面的帮助,正确选择口语听力才能少走弯路。教育宝提供87家口语听力培训机构供你选择,我可以为你提供378位用户的真实成交价格及点评,方便你来辅助决策。如果你需要帮助请加我微信:18560125702,帮你专业分析,化繁为简,让你学习路上少走弯路!返回教育宝头条
我们往往把英语仅仅当作一门知识在学,到最后,还是不会说英语。其实我们学一种语言,最重要的就是利用这种语言的某些部分来进行交流。有六种技巧,是美国人和美国人之间交流的关键性东西。